Last night we ventured up to the south hills to see the lights.
It was AMAZING! The amount of work and money this family puts into this Christmas display is phenomenal. I think we will have to start going every year. The kids would have been in heaven except for the cold. Our car thermometer read 19 degrees as we stepped out.
It was a short but beautiful trip.
Here we are underneath the underwear tree.
Fitting for us I think.
********
This morning a few Dixon culprits went to Jim Bob's and brought delicious fried and glazed gluten into our home.
Not cool.
I had cottage cheese for breakfast. Boo.
Culprit #1
Culprit #2
Culprit #3
Culprit #4
Culprit #5
But I showed them. I made them clean.
Here they are slaving away getting our house ready for Christmas.
Culprit #2 was downstairs operating the vacuum.
I'm not nice when it comes to donuts.
Love this! We did the south hills lights last year and tried to get you guys out there with us!! Thanks for going without us! Boooo!! Way to put those naughty kids to cleaning... yes even Steve deserved that punishment! Missed you guys tons this year! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete