Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Photos #2 Favorite Presents and/or Facial expressions

Images From the Official After Church Present Opening.
(Seriously, I have never seen three little boys run out the the chapel that fast in my life.)

We've changed, our church clothes are hung up, and we are ready to open presents!

The "first" Santa gift of Christmas.
"I've always wanted this Mom!"

Can't fake this expression.

Happiness is a new baby to love.
(Even though Santa made a huge mistake of getting one that inadvertently looks like Dora. Gag.)

Faking a smile because it isn't fun to grow up and get underwear, socks and pajamas for Christmas, no matter how much you need them.

Life is really good with three airplanes.

"For me?"

"Long warm socks...just what I needed."

Measuring how good his Christmas is going.
"So so"
(a new jacket is a step up from underwear...but not by much.)

"I've received tons of toys so a new jacket is great!"

Waiting oh so patiently for the scanner to tell who the present belongs to.

"It's ALL mine!"

Finally Finally something FUN!

"What?  I get underwear too?
Blast!"

"Thanks Santa!"

Why did Santa even bring toys?

"Hey...only open one at a time."

His favorite gift.

 
J-Crew pose.

Loves his hoodie so much he put it on to finish opening presents.

A kindle and new pajamas for us.

Oh...and earrings for me.
They are so big they are almost goddy.  
Love them.

The aftermath.
"What...that's it?"

1 comment:

  1. Your family scored!!! Miss your kids so much! Really??? Training pants for Say Say!?!? Sniff sniff.... she's so bug!! Love the GODDY earnings.... they are sooooo you! Lol Miss you!

    ReplyDelete