And the science projects continue.
This is Colby's first year doing a project (obviously) and I must admit, I think kindergarten science projects are the best. They are simple, who cares what they are about...and the kid is bound to get a trophy because there are only four kindergartners entered this year! (I'm in charge of ordering trophies and you better believe all four of them are getting one!)
Colby's project involved chocolate chips. We won't give anything away before the big fair, but his project was tasty. A whole slew of neighbor kids showed up at the house to help out.
He hung in there helping until the bitter end. What a science trooper.
(Don't worry, I won't tell the judges that he pooped out on the last four taste testers and played with his friends in the back yard while his mom finished out his experiment.)
This shot slays me. Colby is so studiously taking scientific notes in the background.
Andrew is in 6th grade and for the first time in four years is not doing a science project (thank goodness!) But he kept himself busy with a project of his own. I think I can officially say that we have too many Star Wars Legos. Andrew does not agree with me. He took on the "Doritos Philosophy" and told me yesterday that "They keep making them, so I'm going to keep buying them." Build all you want...we'll make more!
Sorry Andrew, I don't want to keep paying for them!
Hi, Jill! I just had to say "hi" after checking on you guys through your blog! You are so amazing and miss you!
ReplyDelete