Wednesday, April 25, 2012

crappy grainy pictures

I have a love/hate relationship with the camera on my phone.
Love:  It is with me always and I can capture moments that I would normally miss because I refuse to drag my big camera around as an accessory.  
For example:
Picture of Colby with his teacher after passing out treats for his 6th birthday!  
(What?  Colby is 6?  When in the world did that happen?)

Hate:  Most pictures indoors are grainy and blurry...I hate using a flash even worse.
For example again:


Love:  I can take picture and send them to my spouse at anytime and tell him how much we miss him. (Brag that he is not at Cafe Rio eating salads and donuts.)
Hate:  It is now documented for all time that I bought my kids donuts for lunch so I could eat Cafe Rio with friends in peace.


 Love:  Saved forever is the memory of cousins eating lunch together in happiness.
 Hate:  Once again showing that my kids eat junk food most of the time.

Love:  Darling moment frozen in time of my children sitting happily together on a family outing.
Hate:  It proved that we spent all this money on our flower beds...but they still look like garbage.



1 comment:

  1. This is Caprice. I have to admit, embarassingly, that I haven't read your blog in a while. I don't much time on the internet these days. Anyway, I love it. Jonathan and I almost didn't even look through the Easter Egg hunt pics because we miss all of you so much. Keep posting, I love to read them and I promise to check more often! Love you

    ReplyDelete