Sunday, April 15, 2012

Failed Easter Pictures

I've spent a week reading blogs with examples of perfect family Easter pictures.  
I am posting the following just to prove:

1.  We did get dressed up on Easter Sunday.
2. We tried to take pictures.

However, due to every member of my family, these pictures were a complete failure.
 Now...don't let these innocent faces fool you.   They were all little monsters.  MONSTERS!

For example...
This boy looks like a little slice of heaven doesn't he?

Among other problems in this picture, Colby couldn't keep that carrot out of his mouth.
(why did we let them hold the carrot anyway?)

Darling little girl wouldn't you think?

NO...she was a stinker pulling crusty teenager angst faces the entire time!

Does this picture need an explanation?
Don't get it? Let me help you out.

Yeah, my 11 year old is awesome.

Steve couldn't keep his eyes open.

And...neither Steve or I noticed you could practically see up my skirt in almost every pictures with me and the kids.   Plus, I looked drugged an any picture that could be considered modest.  
(neither example is pictured for obvious reasons)

This boy, however, was practically perfect in every shot.  To bad the rest of the Dixon family couldn't glean from his example.  Thanks Carter, you are adorable.  If I had more cash I would give you 5 bucks.

We will try next Easter for perfect family pictures.
(ha ha)


Just for emphasis on bad pictures etiquette.
I asked Saylor to smile and say cheese this afternoon.
This is what she gave me.


I was REALLY lucky to get this.
REALLY LUCKY.

1 comment: