Other than getting all the free sticky hands, parachute guys, plastic jewelry and other random cheap prize toys you could dream of, the next best perk to having a dentist for a husband is...
having dental gloves in the house at all time.
They come in really handy when you have to dispose of the dead mouse found on your front porch when you come home from running errands.
I'm guessing the mouse was a gift from the &*^%# cat that likes to mess in my garden.
If he thinks this makes up for the poop...he is wrong.
Dead wrong.
Yep, I am the kind of mother that makes my 8 year old take a picture of me picking up the dead mouse. Anything for a good blog post.
I'm also the kind of mother that takes pictures of the junk food I am feeding my 5 year old at 10 am.
If you go to the gas station with mom....you're most likely getting a treat.
I texted Steve this picture this morning with the note, "I've become u. I'm now buying crap at gas stations. Lovely."
He texted back, "Welcome to the dark side. I've never bought fountains- just slushies."
We hope all the nitrates and sugar our boys are eating this summer isn't effecting their growth.
The additional facial hair around here MUST be a fluke.
Your hair!! I can't get over how long it is!!! The mouse.... You're such a better wife than me! The boys... My favorites!
ReplyDeleteJill- I was wondering if I might get JaNae's email address from you? I'd like to send her an note but didn't want to do it on the blog. She is very lucky to have you as her sister and vice versa- love sisters- I'm so glad I got one out of the whole coming to earth gig. She makes my life so much better. <3
ReplyDeletecarly.streiff@gmail.com
Thank you!