Today was Steve's 40th birthday.
I won't make any old man jokes (hee hee)...but just leave it at Happy 40th Birthday Steve!
We celebrated in minimalist style with promise of more celebrations to come in the next week, -but today was life as usual.
Saylor and I, after doing a diabetes check at 9:30, stopped by Steve's office to wish him happy birthday and bring him a cold caffeinated beverage, because what doesn't say "I love you" on your birthday like a fountain drink?
One of the girls at the office made Steve cupcakes. (sure glad someone did!)
Saylor was happy to share a treat with her dad.
"A bite for me...
and one for you!"
Saylor is learning to eat cupcakes in the proper Dixon way which is taking off the frosted top and leaving the rest.
Cake without frosting is overrated.
Tonight, since Steve and I will be gone on Carter's birthday next week, we took Carter out for his birthday dinner.
He requested orange chicken from Panda Express.
He was gracious enough to allow us to get drive through for him and then travel to a place I could eat.
Love this kid and can't believe he will be nine next week!
The Birthday Boys!
What the?
Lastly tonight, we headed over to my parents house for some gluten free cupcakes.
(they were delicious)
Thank you Mom and Dad for watching Colby and Saylor so we could take Carter out for dinner.
(Andrew is at a scout campout at City of Rocks.)
Happy Birthday my October men. I love you both so much!
Thank you Steve fore being willing to share your birthday with your handsome son. I think he loved every minute of it!
(Carter's presents to come next week on his actual birthday!)
Happy Birthday Steve!
ReplyDelete