Steve informed me I couldn't pay for professional pictures this year. He said and I quote, "You can take pictures with your professional camera." Yea Yea Yea...doesn't he know I love it when it is someone else's job to make my kids look good? (plus, my camera isn't professional by any means and I'm in dire need of a new lens)
But anyhoo...I did my best with what I had.
We went out this afternoon in my mom's back yard and I took a whack at photographing my children.
I snapped 500+ pictures.
Here are a few (less than 100) of my favorite.
I'm still getting used to editing and trying to make things look good, without too "touched up"...I'm sure I'll get the swing of it eventually.
For my first official try, I'm happy with the results.
But...
this might end up as our Christmas card.
I think it is hilarious!





















Too too cute! Love them and love your kids!
ReplyDeleteWho needs a professional? You did such a great job! And I love the colors you chose!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures and I love the colors you chose! So cute.
ReplyDeleteI dont think your kids could take bad pics with a pro behind the camera or not! I cant believe how BEAUTIFUL Say Say is! The boys just melt my heart! Love the color scheme.... blue and orange! woot woot! miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the last one! - I love all of them! Nice work! Your photography rocks! Don't forget you have a fair ribbon to prove it!!
ReplyDelete