Colby had a take home project due earlier this week. Steve helped him finish it up, but I forgot to get a picture of the finished product. "Luckily" I'm at the school everyday so I was able to slip into Colby's classroom during lunch and snag a few shots.
All about Colby!
It's a pretty endearing project. Colby's insight to the world is hilarious.
All pictures and answers were 100% with no coaxing from his parents.
A few of his favorite things?
Pizza
Camping
Skiing.
(He wanted himself in all the shots. Too bad I don't have a picture of him scarfing pizza.)
For further explanations please read below...
When I grow up I want to be: A Police Officer (as apposed to a Lego person...just thought I'd clarify.)
Things I don't like: Mosquitoes
The Stats
(Yep...he's pretty small- yet mighty)
My favorite part of the poster that his teacher also thought was hilarious?
3 wishes:
That burping was a language.
That he had a dog.
That is was his birthday (all the time, I'm sure).
Colby later informed me that he was spoke three languages.
English (well of course he does)
Spanish (it doesn't count if you can only count to 9)
Burping (sad, but if burping WAS a language Colby would be fluent.)
I really adore this little six year old...even when he burps his spelling words during homework.
Totally different direction, but I snapped this shot of Saylor's hair the other day just because I couldn't believe how long it is getting. Little Miss is growing so fast!
Proof?
Got this picture back from my friend the other day as a teaser (Yes...we broke down and got family pictures taken. Shameless, I know) and I can't believe how much she has changed in the last year. I know she will look massive when this baby is born. It breaks my heart that she is already three.
Colby is the coolest kid ever!! Say Say's hair is beautiful and so is she! Just like her momma!
ReplyDelete