Andrew bought this beauty Monday morning at 7:30 am with his summer lawn mowing (slaving) money.
My parents pay their slaves a little too well.
Steve is a really nice dad and took him to Walmart before school.
Had one of those "Holy Crap I have five kids and I have to feed them all three times a day!" moments.
I feel like I should live in a shoe some days.
Baby push ups.
Decisions decisions.
(Can I say how much I hate magazines coming to my house sometimes? Next time they will go straight to the recycle bin. Do not stop. Do not collect $200. Do not turn my daughter into a green eyed greedy monster.)
Carter received his Bear award last night.
His smile was adorable and the paint was itchy.
Taken before he was given four shots in the legs.
Poor little guy.
Happy he will not get rotovirus or whooping cough amongst a few others. Hurray for vaccines.
Hip-hip hurray!
Hip-hip hurray!
Hip-hip hurray!
Really nasty high blood sugar.
(really really nasty)
Now home rotting his brain on a screen. Makes me wish I had a trench that needed dug out back.
No comments:
Post a Comment