Friday, December 6, 2013

More Family Picss

It's no surprise that I'm addicted to family pictures.  
And with faces like these, who wouldn't be.  In my basement I have one wall dedicated to family pictures and it's my favorite wall in the house.  I marvel every time I look at it how my kids have grown and changed.  Time is marching too quickly if you ask me.
These picture will not be put up on the basement wall as they don't include Steve and I, but I have other plans for these.  
…really good plans.  

In the mean time, I will document them on this blog so they will one day be printed and bound for me to keep forever and ever.

Andrew Stephen
age 13
8th grade
piano, swimming, x-country, track, deacons quorum president, ski team, 

…and did I mention handsome?
(sorry Andrew, I had to put that in there)

Carter Dean
age 10
4th grade
guitar, swimming, scouts, diabetes professional, avid reader, lover of all food...


and the best smile of the entire family!

Colby Virge
age 7
2nd grade
violin, swimming, heart throb, 

…and gives the best sincere hugs a mother could ask for.
Also, I had to include this picture because those front teeth are getting loose and this baby tooth smile is almost history.  Sniff.  Sniff.

Saylor Kate
age 4
Singing, dancing, loving anything that is girly-sparkly- or having to do with baby dolls.  Loves to bake and be my mixing partner in the kitchen.
Has enough sass for the entire family and isn't afraid to share her opinion on any subject.
She keeps my life from ever getting dull.

And if that isn't a Dixon face I don't know what would be.


Grady Paul
8 months (almost 7 months in picture)
Blue eyed baby of happiness.
Crawling, pulling himself to standing positions buy not quite sure how to get down, starting to like solid food, babbling, blowing raspberries, not sleeping through the night, enduring endless hugs from the rest of the family.

Cutest baby ever.
(If you are going to be #5, you better stand out somehow.)

Some of my other favorite shots from that evening...





I must be the luckiest girl alive to be able to call these five kiddoes my own.

4 comments:

  1. You really are lucky. What a beautiful family. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seriously ... all your kids smiling?! These photos are AWESOME -- such a good looking family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is seriously the cutest!!!! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family photos are true treasures! And ALL of these are priceless! I honestly have SUCH a terrible memory, but when I have a photo to refer to, it 'prompts' my fading memories---- in short, pictures are a MUST! I absolutely ADORE you Christmas card and have been showing it off to everyone that stops by my house for a visit :) The Dixons are too cute & fun!

    ReplyDelete