Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hardworking Men


The men in my life have been working hard lately.

This little man maybe didn't actually do the work, but he supervised and that totally counts.
The second grade dinosaur was due this week.  Steve, with Colby's supervision, conquered this hurdle on Sunday after church.   This dino made of hangers, tape and foam will be paper coated in paper mached and painted next week in school.

My lazy evil plan was to tape the toy dinosaur on the right in hopes nobody would notice.  I was overruled.  

And because Steve never quits working around here, he cut Grady's hair too.
Grady was hands down the best hair cut baby we have ever had!  He smiled like this the entire time.
Honestly if he isn't sick, this baby boy is a dream!

My hardworking dad came over yesterday in the balmy 50 degree weather and instructed me on fruit tree trimming.
My poor trees were neglected last year.  I had a baby and my master gardener had cancer.  I think our excuses are good ones.

My apple tree looks so so so much better.  Thank you Dad!  I can't tell you how much I appreciate you!
Now I'm going to have to get my kids working to remove all the branches off the lawn.  When they complain, and they will,  I'll happily remind them that we have FOUR fruit trees, not THIRTY PLUS.  My kids are getting off so easy!

As you can see, their lives are pretty cushy.




No comments:

Post a Comment