Its official.
We put money down on a lot in our same neighborhood, and now have need to sell our home.
I know this blog is private and not many people read it, but I figured word of mouth can be pretty amazing. We would love to sell it without a realtor if possible.
Cute house
Built in 2008
3,000 or 3,100 square feet (I need to check our official paperwork)
Full finished basement
5 bedrooms
3 bathrrooms…all with double sinks and lots of space
Large family room in basement
2 storage rooms
2 car tandem garage
Awesome neighborhood close to new hospital…so awesome we are building in it again
Will include flowers similar to picture (after I plant them in a few weeks)
Children on front porch are not included.
$275,000
WOW!!! Congrats on the new land purchase. If I hear of anyone looking I'll send them your way!
ReplyDelete