Thursday, May 8, 2014

Things that have made me happy

I've been going to nurseries with my mom the last few weeks checking out flowers.
Saylor running amongst the flowers has made me smile.  When she would break out in song from Frozen, I smiled even bigger.

My mom found this cookbook and I've tried multiple recipes.  I'm in gluten free heaven.  The lemon sugar cookies alone were worth buying the book for.  

Dreaming of this laundry room…but I'm way to chicken to ever get a bold floor such as this.

Carter decided he was ready to learn infusion sets and syringe injections.  
He's a brave one.

Finding the flower baskets I wanted was even more fun with a "home from school sick" Colby.

Not feeling so happy about this nest in my basket though.   I'm the meanest person ever, but I've ripped this nest out more than once. (no eggs yet so don't yell at me) We even put screws in the basket in hopes it would deter those pesky robins.  But that daddy robin keeps coming back.  I'm going to have to hide my basket until nesting season is over.  I DON'T want bird poop on my porch or a crazy momma bird dive bombing my children.

Cleaned out my closet and found these babies.
Maybe I should clean my closet more?????

Grady tried to be small this week.  He tried to get comfy in this little bouncy seat.  He cracks me up…so happy I have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment