Sometimes I have to say over and over in my head just to make myself feel better, "I am a good mother. I am a good mother. I am a good mother."
This soda chugging was for a diabetic low. I don't think he could have been any happier with his blood glucose of 69. I think he may have squealed in happiness…if 10 year old pre-teens can squeal.
I had a revelation yesterday. It was a revelation I have had before. I REALLY love my neighborhood. Its open, its spacious, it has a great park. This is just icing on the cake because the people in this neighborhood are stellar. It's the best.
Saylor loves Grady. Loves him to the point of driving him freak-show crazy.
Not sure if he was loving her back or ready to back hand her. It could have gone either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment