It was a simple Mother's Day.
Church
HUGE nap
Dinner with Steve's parents.
Walk around our new lot. (it's small…it wasn't a long walk)
House plans hash with my mom. (She's a house plan genius I tell you.)
The day couldn't have been more calm. The kids all told me they loved me. I got handmade cards from school. Steve cooked dinner. None of the kids fought (miracle). It was wonderful and easy.
I didn't get any pictures of the moms in our lives, but I did catch this sweetness.
Stories with Grandpa Dixon.
I hope my kids one day realize how blessed they truly are and how preciously rare our situation is. Two sets of loving grandparents that live in town. They are pampered and adored by both sides of the family.
Great ending to a wonderful day.
Colby on our future home site. It comes with a pretty sweet view for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment