Thursday, September 25, 2014

day by day

Monday:
Steve gave the boys haircuts in our bathroom.
Carters face shows perfectly how he felt about the "bowl" cut. 
 Steve joked about keeping it that way.  I didn't.

Also Monday:
Grady's shirt tells it all- he is a boy wonder!  He wants so bad to ride like the big kids.  
Adorable picture, but had it been taken in the actual driveway, I'm sure their would have been blood and tears.  Sorry Grady, you are not quite big enough yet.  Give you a year and you'll be cruising!

Tuesday:
I'm getting the hang of this scout stuff.  Pack meeting was good and finished in an hour.  
(Miracle of miracles.)

Wednesday:
The high school has late start.  This means Andrew and his two friends come hang out at my house after seminary until I give them a ride to school around 8:15.  
They usually eat a boat load of cereal and then play games. 
I love when they are here…and I'm going to always feed them so they will come back.  Teenage boys are like cats in that way.


Today:
Bringing back old toys stored at the office is almost better than Christmas itself.
We took our house off the market until probably January, and as soon as the sign was off our lawn, the kids begged for their bins of toys back.  My front room is currently swimming in loved toys.
I was getting used to the house with much less clutter…so I have mixed feelings about the toys being back.

This picture could be from any day this week.
I pick up the elementary boys around 3:10 and then swing over to the high school to get Andrew.  Saylor usually falls asleep before we leave Perrine.  
She claims she doesn't need naps, but takes one almost every day.  Her "I'm not tired" routine is not very convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment