Saturday, September 6, 2014

Weekend fun

Last night we took the family to the Canyon Ridge homecoming football game.  Andrew is not pictured because he is well…too old and cool to sit by his family. 
Colby told Steve he was only going for the food.  One hot dog, a bag of popcorn and two suckers later he was still hungry.   
Carter was, lets say, less than happy to be at the football game.  There is something about 10 year olds and their surliness.  Good thing Steve and I both know this is a stage.
Saylor was crazy happy to be there and was even more happy when I noticed her pink boots were broken and I told her I would get her a new pair next week.  
Grady demanded that he hold the pop corn bag most of the night and stuffed his face with chubby fistfuls of popcorn in between dancing to the loud music between plays. 
Good times. 

Grady was the ham of the evening.
I won't admit to how many times his sucker hit the bleacher floor and then went right back into his mouth.  EEWWW.

Other darling pictures of my favorite Grady in the whole wide world?

Gorilla long board rides.
Dad is the best!


Relaxing on the comfy couch!
We love this little boy wonder and can't believe we are lucky enough to have this ball of happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment