Without further ado, here is journaling at its finest caught with my phone camera.
One of Colby's best buddies moved to Alaska for a year. She is a bug lover! We couldn't help ourselves when we found this crazy leaf bug on our front porch. We had to snap a picture and send it to Sydney. Can't wait until you get home!
Yep, we let Grady play with a glucose meter at church. I was surprised when he could successfully place a strip in the meter!
I figure its good for his fine motor skills (wink wink) and it's obviously good for my sanity. Whatever keeps him busy and quiet!
Having a grandma live across the way from preschool has definite perks!
Grady on Grandma's lawn!
Bosch mixer lids make great toys!
This little twerp has learned how to open doors. He is into everything in our house- EVERYTHING!
Scout field trip to the library.
Their favorite part was riding the elevator. Hilarious.
Late start on Wednesday mornings means extra breakfast before catching a ride to school!
(Teenagers eat a lot.)
Saylor's new backpack FINALLY came in the mail.
She loves the backpack, but told me her outfit was NOT cute at all.
Little does she know that I would wear her outfit if it came in my size! Silly cute girl!
Saturday Andrew had his first swim meet in Rupert.
It's extra fun when cousins are at the same meet!
Getting ready on the starting blocks.
Andrew did great and swam really well in all his events! He is excited because he just has to shave a few seconds off his breaststroke time to qualify for state.
This is what he did after the meet.
ZZZZZZZZ….
Saturday night was cousin night at Grandma Dixon's!
Andrew stayed at Steve's parents house after dinner and caught a late ride to the stake dance with Anavey and Jane. I love love love that Andrew has so many fun cousins to spend his time with…its even more wonderful that one of them DRIVES! I think Andrew might be having too much fun if that's even possible.
Grady went to nursery today for the first time!
Looks like I won't have to break out the glucose meter as a toy anymore.
(He did great and only fussed at the very end. I'm praying he is this good next week too.)
After church today, Carter decided to make himself an FBI badge.
(Where he gets these ideas is beyond me, but I will encourage the tv being turned off for long periods of time more often.)
I was impressed.
The self portrait of him holding a gun was my favorite part…other than the bacon duct tape holding it all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment