Nutella on a baby fork may entertain an 18 month old for a few short moments, but the effort spent cleaning up cancels the previous time out.
Homemade birthday scavenger hunts are the best presents ever.
Little girls calling from their self made beds in the master bedroom for you and the other kids to be quiet is hilarious and slightly aggravating.
(Steve and I have promised Saylor a trip to Toy Town if she will sleep in her own bed for 7 consecutive days. She's on day three and determined. Hopefully this works.)
My kids will be bribed with toys AND food.
We got our Saturday chores done in record time this morning. It did require two trips to Chick Fil A though. I will do this every week if my kids clean without complaining.
(I'm setting a dangerous precedent, I know.)
Other motherhood gems not pictured: (and be grateful they are not.)
-I know my day was fulling when I inserted two suppositories and cleaned out an infected belly button (don't even ask) all by mid afternoon. Don't worry, I washed my hands between jobs…and after for that matter.
- Found out today that in the game of Water Polo, certain decorum is required above the water line, but below the water line, anything goes. Say What? Why is my son playing this game? Oh yeah…because of the smile and excitement on his face after he plays.
No comments:
Post a Comment