My crazy hooligans started school today.
August 20th seems a little early, but the outlook of being done before Memorial Day seems promising.
Saylor was still snoozing away when this picture was taken around 7 am this morning. Afternoon Kindergarten has its advantages.
The amazing Colby started 4th grade at Perrine Elementary with Mrs. Vining.
The incredible Carter stared 6th grade at Robert Stuart.
This kid started his Sophomore year at Canyon Ridge High School
He's growing up so fast and the years are slipping by all too quickly.
He started his day off with a bang by going out to breakfast with all his friends at IHop. He's living the life this one. (I don't think I had this much fun in high school.)
He's going to juggle school work, swimming and cross country for the fall sports season. I'm praying we make it through. Tonight he admitted he was tired after going to both practices all week. 3 1/2 hours of working out will take its toll. We are going to try and figure out how to only go to cross country practice 2-3 times a week to let this boy have time to rest and do homework.
These three were pretty good to pose for pictures in front of my Mom's house...
but things got a little weird after a while.
Silly kid.
Ditto.
Saylor, Grady and I had a leisurely morning of breakfast and getting ready…including painting nails for Saylor for her first day.
I discovered some fun light next to my mom's back windows.
We will have to take advantage of that more often!
Grady needed a picture of course too.
Around 11 am we couldn't wait anymore and we went outside for pictures…pink slippers and all.
I love love love this little girl and will miss her so much in the afternoon.
(but not during the parts when I am napping with Grady…I'll be not missing anyone then. ha ha)
Freshly painted nails.
She loves to pose we we took LOTS of pictures.
What is Grady going to do without his sidekick?
I'm sure we'll think of something! I'm feeling lots of lunch dates coming on!!
The picture taking lent to twirling.
Last one for today I promise.
(but I make no promises about the pink slippers.)
No comments:
Post a Comment