Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kansas City Trip...in one of those way annoying posts where there are too many pictures.


I'm back from Kansas City.
I still haven't recovered.
I'm tired...poor...a few pounds heavier...and really happy.
It was awesome.

Thank you Dan and Jolyn for a wonderful time.

"Um...is their weight limit on this?"
It was like an obese person in a Ford Festiva. 
I practically had to use the jaws of life to pry her out.


My favorite two year old niece.
Sadie...you rocked those glasses.

Jolyn, Mom and Dan. 

By the way, Dan spoiled all of us!!  This man is a SAINT.  Can you say Gluten Free waffles, fajitas, and cheesecake from scratch?
(I blame him for the weight gain.)

The ONLY way to eat noodles.
If only her arms were longer.

PF Changs.  Delicious.
(ok...maybe Dan isn't the only one to blame for the weight gain.)

And, for the record, their gluten free menu is amazing.  AMAZING!

Remember the house dress post?
I was really tempted.

The spoils.

The pink eye...not the stink eye.

Saylor and Leah.
(hence the "one tubby tubby" comment.)
Good thing we never let Saylor sit on Leah.

Diva sister #1.

Diva sister #2.

Just to prove I did go somewhere besides the mall and restaurants.
(And it was religious too.  I think that should count double.)

Chick-fil-A the morning we came home.
(Dang Idaho and its lack of this fast food joint.)

"Really Mom, do I have to go to one more store?"
Sister Girl was wonderful the entire trip.  I couldn't have asked for a better travel companion.
Hey Mom, JaNae and Jolyn...should we try Vegas next?

1 comment:

  1. Jill! So fun to catch up!
    Can I ask if your Jolyn and her husband have some recipes to share? We are gluten free also and I'm bored of my stuff- thought it sounded like you all liked the menu's they made....??? I'd love to hear?
    Beautiful girl- darling boys. Are we really this old?
    Love,
    Carly
    carly.streiff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete