...and these Fairies don't leave sparkly dust.
Fairy #1
Fairy #1 is a payback of sorts. When I was little, The Booger Fairy visited my home and left gifts for my mom. She claimed that I "allegedly" had a habit of wiping my nose on walls. I don't remember any of it so that's why I say "allegedly", but apparently it drove my mother nuts.
The Booger Fairy has now shown his icky head at my home and I've spent the last few afternoons cleaning up the presents he has left on my trim. Our Booger Fairy prefers my white trim, which -you know -is kind of a good thing. Trim is easier to clean than wall.
The guilty party is either child #2 or child #3...but I may never find out for sure. Booger Fairy is sneaky.
But if I did find out, I don't know if I would ever reveal who it was. I wouldn't want a child growing up emotionally scarred like I did. The guilt of leaving boogers on walls is pretty intense.
(Love ya Mom)
Fairy #2
Child #?, who's identity will remain secret, had an unpleasant Fairy visit him in class yesterday.
His pants were full and he was uncomfy.
The stomach flu can strike quick and dirty...emphasis on dirty.
Fairy #2 rhymes with the word Mia and produces lots of muddy laundry.
Fairy #3
I like to poison my children. Poison in the form of hash browns and eggs is my favorite at the moment.
Child #3 had an especially potent dose this evening and the Vomit Fairy reared his ugly head.
-grateful that Child #3 was on the kitchen floor when the Fairy came.
-not grateful that Child #3 drank two large glasses of dark red crystal light before gagging on his potatoes.
Vomit Fairy is my least favorite of the three.
He leaves the biggest messes.
I'm tired of Fairies.
I'm tired of cleaning up after them.
I'm tired of cleaning up after them.
No one told me about the Fairies when I chose to reproduce.
you are awesome!!! and oh so funny! glad your fam had a fab christmas!!!
ReplyDelete