Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Munchies

I'm exhausted and grateful I do not work outside my home.  I spent the day at my boys' school for Mad Scientists' Day.  It's a kickoff for the science fair that will be held in March...which I am also in charge of, or, at least "head parent" of.  I have a few friends who work part time outside their homes and I have a new appreciation for them.  They are Super Women....if I knew how to quilt I would make them capes. (ha ha)  I worked full time until Andrew was three.  It's a lot different being gone all day with four kids to come home to instead of just one.  At 6:00 I sat over my bowl of spaghetti- picked at it and then laid my head on the table.  I'm tired.

It's 8:00 now and my children are all in bed.  I'm fighting the desire to make muddie buddies because I know will eat until my stomach hurts.  Work makes me hungry.  It's going to be either muddie buddies or popcorn.  I better make popcorn so I wont feel "the guilt" in the morning.

...just too tired.

Maybe I will just go to bed and forget about any of it.

...yah that sounds good.

1 comment:

  1. just FYI i like muddy buddies and I wouldnt feel guilty about eating them!

    ReplyDelete