Question you hope you never have to call your school secretary and ask...
"Um...Ms. Otero, I think I left my earring in Mr. Brullote's office earlier today, do you think you could go look and see if it is there?"
Now this could seem so inappropriate, but with the background information any reasonable person could see that it was indeed innocent.
(Oh Man)
My children's principal asked me this morning if I would do a reminder recording about the science fair registration deadline which is tomorrow. The recording will go out to all the parents of my kids' school.
(heaven help me)
I am not thrilled that my voice will be heard in every Perrine students home tonight.
If you are one of my friends...please don't make fun of me.
If you are an voice over agent and think my voice is amazing...I'm willing to talk about a deal.
I took out my lovely gold hoop earring -it was a gift from my friend Alysia-and put it on his desk so it wouldn't clang against the phone when I was recording.
And I left it there.
Ms. Otero found it under his desk.
(Double Oh Man)
Other things I had to do over the phone today...
Read off lot number from every box of insulin pump cartridges we have because a few select had been recalled due to leaking and under delivery of insulin.
I have about 15 boxes in my home at the moment.
5 of them were recalled.
Glad we hadn't used any of the recalled ones yet.
Oh Jill...you are hillarious! I have to say that I love reading your blog. It makes me laugh everytime :)
ReplyDeleteTriple Oh Man.
ReplyDeleteSorry you got roped into that one.
How do you think it got onto the floor?
Never mind. I don't want to know.
At least the earring was found at the principal's office and not at a hotel. Was that comment appropriate? Let's not go there.
wow! who knew you were such a questionable neighbor! geez jill i found an earing over here at the house and i dont think its mine...maybe i should bring it by and see if its yours! ha ha lol! i totally put that perrine phonecall on speaker phone and we all listened to you and laughed while we ate dinner together! ha ha lol i knew it was you! love it!
ReplyDelete