Tuesday, February 1, 2011

two years later

Were' going again.

Same place, same time, same girls, same mall.
(different hotel...this one is closer to the shopping and food)

I'll be on a plane in a little over twenty four hours and I can't wait!!

Bring on the sunshine Arizona because I'm coming.

6 comments:

  1. Capital J Jealous I tell ya!
    Hope you have a blast. :) Girl trips are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super jealous as well!!! Please call every once in a while just to tell me what store you are in. Just like Dad on top of the ski hill!
    Have fun, I will be thinking about you all week!
    Maybe we call pull off another sister and Mom trip this year...I have all the malls scouted out now and I know right where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! love the post of your day, you're a busy gal and the kids couldn't be cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss those faces ... all three!! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete