Love my photographer.
Love my daughter.
Love all these pictures...and there are a lot of them.
I am so stinking proud of that space between her teeth. She is my only child who has ever had one, and a space between baby teeth means space for permanent teeth. Happy Happy Happy.
This means "all done."
I get this at the dinner table, in the grocery store, at church...you name it.
She was all done with that chair!
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...cry if I want to...cry if I want to.
You would cry to if it happened to you!
After the official photo shoot was over, Kerrianne snapped a few on the side. I love this one- big eyes with a little frosting left around the edges.
Colby got into the action too. If I had know, I would have made him wear a better shirt.
Love this kid as well.









Super, super cute! Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful, and man she has grown since the last time I saw her!
ReplyDeleteI just got done reading your post on your trip- and after my week I so insanely want to be there and do that. Maybe in a year or two Jo and I...you should probably come...should all do that. Maybe I'll have an income by then, dang. will Jo? Residency is too long. I'm not the best shopper so I'd need someone like you. and lots of chocolate. haha.