Does this face took familiar to anyone?
It does to me!
Brownie batter comes in handy sometimes.
***********
Saylor learned a new trick this afternoon.
She learned how to strip unaided down to her birthday suit.
Me, being a delinquent mother, thought it was really cute.
I tried to grab a few pictures as Saylor ran away bum cheeks a-jiggling.
We all laughed and probably gave her too much attention for her nakedness.
I didn't think it was funny anymore after I found desitin streaks on the couch, carpet and one of Colby's playground balls.
And I found it down right maddening when she peed on the carpet as I was grabbing a discarded diaper.
Serves me right.
Side note: desitin does not come out of couches.
That's a gotee I wouldn't mind sporting myself sometime! Cute Saylor! I will say I have much less pee on my carpet with a girl than I did with my boys.....are you ever going to want to walk on my carpet again?!
ReplyDeleteWow they really do look alike...those are great pictures! Ella just started taking her diaper off and I have had the same results!!!
ReplyDelete