Sunday, September 4, 2011

we have great friends

No really, we have really great friends.
The Ward family (who from this day forth will be called Our Fun Vacation Family, because whether they want to or not, they are going on all our vacations with us from now on) invited us to go boating on the Snake River yesterday afternoon.
...and when the Ward's invite you to do something, you just say YES because it always turns out to be the best day ever.
Come on, look at these faces!  
The best day EVER!

Ok, maybe not for this face.
(But check out her crossed ankles.  I knew she wasn't too uncomfortable...when those ankles are crossed, Say Say is chill.)

 We honestly had a wonderful time.  The weather was perfect, the water was great (at least for me, I didn't go in because of my eye surgery.  I like my corneas intact thank you), and the boys had the time of their lives swimming, jumping off the boat and tubing.

The following happy faces tell the story.




 He was cold...and smiling on the inside.

Say and I spent a relaxing afternoon lounging on the boat getting in our sun time.

Steve actually tried surfing behind the boat and did really well, but the little rat deleted all the pictures I took of him.  I don't blame him, I wouldn't want pictures of me without my shirt on either.

What could make a beautiful day on a boat with friends even better?  

A beautiful view of the Snake River Canyon...

and mass quantities of Red Vines!

 Thank you Ward family for a fabulous afternoon.  
We love spending time with you and are grateful for your friendship!

...and we are still serious about the Disney Land trip in four years!


No comments:

Post a Comment