This is the sign outside Steve's new office site. I smile every time I read it.
Steve's dad had it made up over the weekend and put it up on Monday.
The weather was decent yesterday evening so we walked over with the kids to check out the sign and progress at the site.
(Yes...I said walk. Steve's new office is less than a mile from our home. Another thing that makes me smile every time I think about it!)
Here are a couple pictures of the progress.
The boys got bored with dirt and cement so they ventured over the high school grounds and rolled down the hill a few dozen times. They were all sick and dizzy by the end of the night.
As a family we will be spending many evenings walking to the new office and playing on the hill this spring and summer. I'm planning on documenting the office progress regularly.
...just had to share one more GF triumph.
Gluten Free Waffles.
I changed a pancake recipe from the Maninis Flour website and made waffles. There were amazing. After a few trial runs, I figured out that they needed to be cooked around 400 on my waffle maker. They were crispy on the outside and creamy in the middle. They would rival any gluten waffles I have ever made. Andrew mastered shoving more calories into his mouth in a smaller amount of time with minimal effort exerted by creating the 'waffle sausage sandwich'. It will now be a gluttonous Dixon tradition.
i found a website that you might like for your kids. it is www.laurenshope.com
ReplyDeletehope you enjoy it!
Love the sign! That is exciting that Steve will have his own office, especially a brand new one. Someday in the far off future that may happen to us. :)
ReplyDelete