Still have a thing for this girl in a swimsuit.
Even if it is next year's clearance find that she just couldn't wait to wear.
I need to get a backbone when it comes to Say begging to wear clothes.
Walking home from lessons.
There is a Carter underneath the guitar.
Sitting at swim team this morning and Colby asked me to "take a picture of this."
Got this one too.
Carter is doing so well at swimming and is improving leaps and bounds.
I'm proud of him!
Naps happen in the summer.
...but how come they have to be in my bed?
Joy Oh Joy!
Andrew is big enough to mow the lawn.
Sharing a chocolate.
Snack on the front porch.
Wait a darn minute...didn't this girl just eat a chocolate?
What?
I don't have fudge bar on my face?
Guarding our house from invaders.
Besides the dead grass on the left side, this is the best our yard has looked since we bought it.
...we spend a lot of time on our front porch.
Have I mentioned we have pears on our itty-bitty pear tree?
...and about five apples.
These pictures are great! I am so jealous, right now it is cloudy, rainy, and cold. Not June weather!! I'll live vicariously through your blog, ok?
ReplyDeleteLove, Caprice