Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Birthday Shout Out and Swim Team Mania



Hurray Hurray...JaNae is two years older than me today!
Today is my sister's thirty "something" birthday.  She is 14 long months older than me.  Growing up, I HATED the fact that she was two years older for two whole months.  It about killed me.  I mean, who wouldn't be jealous of a beautiful older sister who could date and you couldn't?  She drove 14 months sooner too.  It was torturous.  Now, I don't hate it so much.  (hee hee)   Happy Birthday Sister Dear!  Can't wait to see you this weekend.   And don't worry...September will be here way too soon and then you will only be one year older than me again.  Whew!


Swim team has been going for about a month now and I finally brought me camera.
It's a miracle.
Carter is doing much better than even a few months ago and this smile tells everything.
He loves it.
(I knew he would, it just took some convincing...bribing...threatening.)


He even smiles while doing the backstroke!
Three Cheers for a floating Carter! 

This boy is in his element.  The water has become Andrew's favorite place.

I love watching him swim and keep up with the much older boys in his lane.   I'm excited to see how he fares at the meets in a few weeks.  If he keeps working as hard as he has, I'm sure he will put up a good fight!


Oh yeah, and the cowboy is still holding strong.  The hat and vest have been worn constantly for the last three days.   He cracks me up tipping his hat to the girls.
Really, I'm in trouble with his man.

No comments:

Post a Comment