Monday, October 22, 2012

teaser


We are back...and I'm so happy to be so.
Italy was wonderful, but being home with my family is oh so sweet.

I have so much to do to catch up with everyday responsibilities, but I'm going to try to post a few things everyday until I get out Italy trip documented.  There are so many good stories to be told- such as, but not limited to:

Finding gluten free restaurants in Florance
Italian Chef cooking classes
Old Italian lady getting mad at Steve (still laughing)
Passing out in Venice (hilarious story)
Ferrari's

This picture is only the beginning. 
 It was taken on the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge in Florence.  We crossed it every morning to catch a taxi up to Steve's dental meetings.  During the day, the bridge was super crowded and there would have be no way to get this picture, but at 8 am when we crossed it, the shops were still not open and the bridge was practically empty.  I feel lucky to have crossed this bridge without crowds many many times. 

2 comments:

  1. SO FUN!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete