1 House Showing. People loved the house but thought the kitchen was too small (um..reason I am trying to sell so no surprise there.) The house was cleaner than it will ever be again…ever. I have no desire to clean like that again especially if the people looking at my house don't buy it. (wink wink)
2 Field Trips. Carter's was to Boise with the entire 4th grade. Andrew's was to Hagerman's Thousand Springs for his end of year 8th grade party. Carter had a great time and pronounced his favorite part the Discovery Center followed by the Brazilian Grill dinner with Steve before they drove home. Andrew came home tired and sunburned.
1 Ablation. It was supposed to be uneventful, but turned into me returning to hospital for pain control. I would record for posterity sakes all the drugs pumped into my system but in my drug induced haze, I don't remember the names of them. Lets just say some of them were with big long needles in not so fun places. Feeling better today, but still sore, achy and tired. Happy to be off all narcotics. Ibuprofen is still my best friend though.
1 Wonderful Mom. She stayed with me during and after my ablation and then took me back to the hospital while I was sick and writhing in pain. Watched my little ones, ran my house, and fed my family while I finally slept in my room Thursday night. She stayed with me until Steve arrived home from being in Boise with Carter. She deserves a medal for endurance that lady! I love her…its no secret.
Many fabulous friends. My darling girl friends helped my mom and I out too on Thursday. Grady and Saylor were watched all day and then my other kids were picked up from school and entertained. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends in my neighborhood who are selfless and caring. Thanks Ladies!
1 Land cruiser purchase. Steve bought a newer old cruiser that will be shipped here by next week. He's anxious to get it here and inspect his purchase. He was hoping to have it by tomorrow, but it didn't work out.
1 Long Weekend. We're hoping to get yard work done and keep up on the house. I hope we have a showing our two…but not holding my breath!
13 years ago
Oh my, what a week. Your mom has always been an angel on earth and I am so glad she is there to help you. I must admit I had no idea what an ablation was, so I googled it and though I still don't comprehend it much it doesn't sound fun. You poor girl! Fingers crossed for a quick sale on that cute house of yours!
ReplyDelete