Saturday, August 2, 2014

Andrew's 14th birthday continued

Andrew's birthday celebration started on Thursday night as Steve was leaving on his birthday for a dental meeting in Tahoe. (If I didn't know how boring dental meetings were I would think Steve was having too much fun.)
Andrew requested chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.  I spaced it and made vanilla instead…sorry Andrew and thanks for still loving me.

Thanks also for posing for your birthday picture on the front porch where there was more light and with a photo bombing Tinkerbell.

Even thought I didn't get pictures of the crowd, we had Grandma and Grandpa Dixon, Spencer and Eden, and Grandma Walker over to help celebrate.

On his actual date of birth Andrew celebrated early with left over cupcakes for breakfast!

He then got to open (unwrapped) packages of clothing from a few of his favorite stores.
Teenage boys' birthdays involve clothes…including new underwear.  How practical.

 Carter must be getting close to his teenage years because he had a slightly envious face with every article of clothing Andrew opened.  I had to laugh!

With Steve gone and me with all the kids, I did what any normal girl would do for a birthday…I picked up my mom and took everybody to lunch!

Grady had fun gleaning off Andrew's ice cream and fries.

I promise my eyes are not crossed like this in real life!

The three middle ones.

Dairy Queen is a classy place let me tell you!

The best part of Andrew's birthday is when I tricked Andrew into bringing in the garbage cans as a set up to be covered in silly string by the Walker cousins!

Silly string, a crazy hat and cup cakes.
Doesn't get much better than this!
We love and appreciate AJ, Annie, Holly and Meg!

Happy Happy Birthday Andrew!  We love you!

 Other things from this weekend???
Colby pretended it was his birthday and talked me into lighting a candle for him.

Saylor became an interior decorator.

Carter said goodbye to one of  his best buds.
The Youngs are moving to Alaska for a year…but luckily they will be home next summer!
Carter will miss his long boarding buddy!

This is what I get when I feed my kids nasty things like fajitas.
(Because fajitas are so gross and foreign.  My kids are weird.)



Saylor wore this dress and wings all day on Thursday.
She cracked me up.
I love her girliness and this stage of all things dress up.  It's fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment