Lets play a matching game of motherhood insanity shall we?
Here are my five children:
Andrew
Carter
Colby
Saylor
Grady
Here is a list of ailments that I dealt with today as a mother. Feel free to try and match them with the correct child to which they belong:
Uncontrolled asthma
Hysterical crying
Extreme constipation
Explosive diarrhea due to antibiotics
Diabetes anger and frustration (kind of obvious)
Today has been a kick in the teeth as far as motherhood goes. But it has also made me grateful for the fact that my children are for the most part emotionally and physically healthy. It also makes me grateful for wonderful ward members who are willing to give their time and effort to help my sick children…during their free time. I'm also grateful for a cute sister missionary, while at my house for dinner, expressed her surprise that I had a 14 year old. She thought I looked way younger. (I honestly believe she was inspired to say that because by the end of today I felt like I was in my mid 80s.)
Tomorrow is a new day.
I will be starting it early with a massive fountain drink. I cope my way…you cope yours.
13 years ago
She is right....you look waaay young! And gorgeous! Hope tomorrow is better. :)
ReplyDeletediabetus
ReplyDelete