I often miss pictures on my phone or forget I loaded them on my computer. When I notice such an error, I try to post about them, even if I'm totally behind. Better late than never.
My family is obsessed with long boards at the moment.
Steve bought four…yes four.
I could have thought of a much better use for the money, but Steve is more fun than me.
Grady even got in on the action as Steve gave him a sitting down ride around the neighborhood. Steve looked like a gorilla pushing his way around with his gloved hands. Grady was all smiles.
I know with moving objects, its not if they get hurt its when.
Andrew has received the most self inflicted scrapes and bruises of them all. I witnessed one epic fall/roll across the asphalt as he was going after a small killer dog threatening his little sister. The fall was cool looking…until I saw Andrews hands, knees, legs and elbows. Skin and pavement do not mix well. We've stalked up on band aids and neosporin.
Besides rescuing his little sister from certain death (growling) Andrew also shows much love for his baby brother.
These two are the cutest thing together I have ever seen. Their adoration for one another runs pretty darn deep.
How the rolling pin became a massage tool is beyond me, but it worked for these two.
Grady laid there and smiled the entire time.
Hilarious…just hilarious.
Two weekends ago Steve traveled to Alturas lake with the three middle kids for the Dixon family reunion. Luckily my sister in law, Eden, sent me a few pictures of the trip.
Steve's phone was cracked by a freak Grady dropping and no longer takes pictures.
Thanks Eden!
Jacob and Saylor were good buddies the entire trip!
We went to Nat Soo Pa for FHE last Monday. Our good friends, the Young family, are moving to Alaska for a year and we had one last celebration with them before they left.
Saylor has a death grip for the side of the pool (or either of her parents' necks) in the water.
I suppose we will continue those swim lessons…for a while.
Grady decided the water wasn't all bad.
Andrew reluctantly let me take a pictures.
I couldn't get Carter or Colby to hold still- so no pictures of them.
Yes this a picture of a picture.
But I just had to have it.
This shows how fun my neighborhood is. There are friends abound and we love them!
We feel so blessed to live here with such good friends and neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment