Our house had a showing today…only number three in two and a half months. I don't expect much from this showing, but I am exhausted. To get our entire house clean ALL AT ONCE is a huge process. It took me all morning (and some of last night). It is a necessary evil to sell a home.
Tonight as I sit in my house, I can't believe how thrashed it feels. We were home for just a few hours (And we slept part of them. The nap was amazing.) and the train wreck is apparent yet again. Juice has been spilled on my newly mopped floor, cookie crumbs are under the counter and table, every blanket has been pulled out for fort making, and the dirty laundry has piled up mysteriously again.
I'm not sure if I'm up to this house selling junk. It's not fun. If we do sell this house and build…I am not going through the process ever again. At least not until my children are grown and no longer pull out closets of clutter in a matter of seconds.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment