For curiosity sakes, I pulled out the last five years of first days of school.
When I have more time I'll have to pull out the rest of Andrew's firsts.
These tugged at my heart strings something awful.
Where did these sweet fresh faces go? Why did they grow so fast?
2009
Andrew 4th, Carter kindergarten
2010
Andrew 5th, Carter 1st, Colby not pictured due to crying fest.
2011
Andrew 6th, Carter 2nd, Colby kindergarten
2012
Andrew 7th, Carter 3rd, Colby 1st
Saylor…just really little and cute
2013
Andrew 8th, Carter 4th, Colby 2nd
(Please note how much Andrew grew in the past year. He went from being one head taller than Carter to two heads taller!)
2014
Andrew 9th, Carter 5th, Colby 3rd, Saylor preschool
(Testosterone is a crazy crazy hormone my friends. Crazy! I will blink and Carter and Colby will be big soon too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment