Wednesday, November 19, 2014

And the Party Just Keeps Going and Going


Because her friend party just wasn't enough, we went to Grandma Dixon's house to celebrate Saylor's birthday again with Uncle Spencer Sunday night.  His birthday was last week. 
 Happy Birthday Spencer!

We had cake,

and stories...

and Saylor got a crazy cute puppy purse that she has named Sparky.
(I love how she names everything she has.)

Yesterday was Saylor's actual birthday.  
So we had party number three!
(Because its totally normal to have three parties for a five year old right?  RIGHT?)


Our attempt at a picture of all our five children.  This is no easy feat.

See the smile on this girl's face with her $3 Target dollar-spot lunch pail?
I should have know and just stopped with the presents there.  She would have been fine.
But oh no...

I had to wrap up the Madame Alexander doll I bought for her three years ago.
As you can tell by her face, she was less than thrilled.

Colby was even creeped out.

It took some explaining to Saylor about how I had a similar doll as a little girl, how I loved her, and how I waited until Saylor was old enough to take care of her before I gave this type of doll to her. 
She succumbed to the doll's charms just like I knew she would.  Saylor has Great Grandma Walker blood in her…it was inevitable.

The fiery glow of trick candles and birthday songs.

Truly Saylor was spoiled rotten this birthday week.  Being my only girl, I don't mind the spoiling as long as she appreciates it.

On another note…I couldn't pass up this Wookie shirt for my little wookie.

He is a wild one indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment