Sunday, November 30, 2014

Andrew's grand takeover

It's been a crazy Thanksgiving holiday weekend.  It started with the stomach flu that slowly moved itself to each of our youngest children.  Luckily nobody was sick during the few days before and on Thanksgiving and we enjoyed a fantastic holiday with my family.  Each of my siblings and their families were here- something that has not happened in a very long time.  Because we were all here, we even had our annual Christmas party early.  
Last night, Carter finally got that dreaded stomach flu and while ditching church with him today, I loaded all my holiday pictures getting them ready to post.  During my 3 hr (not even kidding here) nap with Steve this afternoon, Andrew saw my pictures and wrote for me.  It was "SO" kind of him.  As sort of sweet revenge for his sarcastic-ness, I'm leaving his commentary as is.  
Please enjoy our Thanksgiving holiday pictures as described by a 14 year old boy.  I was kind enough to check for spelling and grammatical errors for him (well, most of them).  I'm a peach…I know.

 Saylor fell asleep.

 Colby fell asleep.

 Wow!  Look at that Christmas tree!

 Look at my beautiful family.

 Saylor likes to fall asleep with Icey.

 I qualified for the 55+ menu AT DENNY'S.

 The three buddies.

 BACON!!!!!!

THE KIDS

 Uncle Jon

 the beast himself

 look at that nice view

 Thanksgiving
" I wish that I could be like the cool kids"

 swagolicious

 Who cares about Thanksgiving?  Christmas time!!!!

 family shooting 
 shooting 'dem clays!!!!
 more pics

 the bruiser

 little kid lover

 trying to be a beast but sadly unsuccessful

 gift exchange

 nativity

 MOO!!

 we try

 the Christmas pjs

 gift exchange

 the best gift known to man

 Looks like he's getting a Harley for Christmas

 lottery tickets

the wanna-be pro wrestler


Jill here again.  Please remind me to close my open blog windows next time I take a nap.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I almost fell of the couch laughing at the 55+ comment! Swat him for that one...I'm older than you!!

    ReplyDelete