After looking at the blogs Steve printed for our anniversary, I realized I didn't post all the family pictures we had taken last October.
They were taken with some crazy beautiful light in the late October afternoon in my parents front yard.
My obsession and desire for family pictures has been satisfied for the time being. (-so until next October or so.) My kids have already changed since October…I can see it the most in Andrew and Grady. I swear those two change everyday. Carter's smile has changed already as his teeth are still coming and going. He is going to hit 12 this fall and his "baby" face will not be around much longer. Saylor and Colby have changed the least as they are in that perfect darling little kid stage.
Time needs to stand still and these pictures are priceless as always.
Grady: 19 months
Saylor: Still 4. She turned 5 the next month.
Colby: Age 8
Carter: Barely 11.
Andrew 14 going on 21.
Steve: 40 something
Jill: 30 something
All of us.
Just the kidlets.


















No comments:
Post a Comment