Monday, February 16, 2015

some boring old pictures from last week...

Its often all I can do to get pictures posted from the last week.  
This is one of those posts.
Take it or leave it.

The weather has been freakishly beautiful this last week with my kids being freakishly sick yet again. 
Colds, runny noses and coughs are becoming the norm around here.  
But the 60 degree weather made the colds a little more tolerable.

We checked the mail in our pjs, flip flops and slippers one morning.  More than one person drove by and saw us in all our glory.   Oh well.  I could care.

I discovered the amazing service of Amazon Pantry this last week.  Its outstanding to get 45 lbs of gluten free food dropped off at your door for only $6 in shipping.

Saylor is working on her beauty skills.
Poor Grady is bound to have flat slick wet hair until he learns to protest.

Taking the two oldest to the store is an adventure.

I believe they are more work than taking the little ones.
I was sure I would lose my blasted mind by the time we left Winco around 7 pm.  They conned me into chicken, corn dogs, potato wedges and much more junk than was needed.  

Grady just keeps getting cuter...

and cuter.

Saylor gets messier and messier.
(She and Laney were so excited to wear matching suits to swimming on Wednesday.)

My parenting skills are getting a bit more lax.

The guitar lessons are continuing.  It's fun to hear Carter play songs by memory.

I helped with Colby's Valentines party on Thursday. 
I brought fruit cups  of watermelon and strawberries and had a few games planned.  Most kids gave me the "why are you serving fruit at a party" look.  Being the torturous "healthy" mom is kind of fun in a twisted sort of way.  Step aside Fun Dip...

No really, the weather has been amazing.

Grady got his first real experience with the slide at the park across the street.  He LOVED it.

Evil twisted mom again…I made them clean this weekend.
The kids didn't have school Friday so I cracked the whip a little  They hadn't done weekend chores in almost a month and I couldn't keep up with the house myself so insisted my kids slave a little. 

Saturday morning my very tiny creative side came out and the kids' got their homemade Valentines along with a Frederickson's caramel heart.
This was Andrew's.  He wouldn't pose with it.  Ha ha!
I also didn't get a picture of Saylor with hers.  Dang!  It had Tinkerbell on it.  



Favorite shot of Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment