Yesterday while Steve and Andrew were on their way to Temple Square, the rest of us headed across town to the Dixon house where we had our first Easter Egg hunt of the season.
Grandma, Aunt Jenny and Aunt Eden so generously donated all the eggs and candy for this darling Dixon group.
Pictured from left to right (almost in birth order, but not quite!): Anavey, Jane, Jalyn, Carter, Colby, Jacob, Saylor, Jordyn, (little) Andrew, Luke and Grady.
Not pictured in the Dixon family cousin crew (let's see if I can do this!): Emily and husband Mark, Jayson (on a mission in Washington) Jessica (was in the house), Big Andrew, Porter, Rivers, Denali, Luke, Bennett, Preston, Blake, Lauren, Cameron, Cormac and Mason.
Whew…that is a lot of crazy good looking Dixon grandkids!
My four egg hunters.
This was Grady's first real hunt where he got the idea of finding eggs.
Nice work Grady man!
But as you can tell by his full mouth, he discovered the candy in the eggs and the hunt was pretty much over. Just give me candy already!!!
My beautiful Saylor girl.
Grady and Jacob are pretty good buddies. I think I will love this picture forever and we are SO HAPPY Spencer and Eden moved to town so we can have even more cousins to hang out with. Really and truly, we are so lucky!
Saylor and Jordyn.
This little cousin is the reason we had Saylor. I looked at the infant Jordyn with her dark hair and eyes and ached for a little girl of my own. It was one of those experiences that I can't deny my Heavenly Father was telling me I needed to have another baby. It was if my chest was about to explode the feeling hit so strong. I can't help but love Jordyn even more for this reason. I hope Saylor and her are friends forever.
We too are so happy to be in Twin with family! You guys are so fun to hang out with! You'll have to text me that picture with Jacob and Colby...love it!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to catch up on your cute family! Love your (writing) voice and wit!
ReplyDelete