Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt #2

Tonight we had Easter dinner at my mom and dad's house with Jared and JaNae and their families. 
After dinner was the crazy Ardith Walker Easter Egg Extravaganza!  
It included 26 eggs per grandchild all labeled and filled to the brim with candy, cash and poker chips.  The poker chips were redeemable for toys, gum and Chick-fil-A gift cards. The kids went crazy over the gift cards.  I have been informed by my bossiest child that I'm taking her for tots first thing in the morning.  I'm totally going!


Holly, Andrew, Walker, Annie, Whitney, Meg,
Wes, AJ, Grady, Saylor, Colby, Wyatt and Carter…in that order.
Missing:  Dean, Dawson, Bentley, Blair, Sadie, Leah and Grant. 
 (Everyone is planning on coming next Easter.   It's going to be so blasted fun!)

My little crew.
You would think getting only five kids to look at the camera would be easier than the above 13.  Nope…it wasn't.  There might have been gnashing of teeth before I even could get this shot.  My kids are insane.

My wonderful parents.



It's so fun she can read her own name this year!

The three amigo's.

The Turkeys.

Three of the fearsome foursome.
Really…we need Dean next year for sure!

Grady had his fill of egg hunting and found the playhouse much more exciting.

Thank you Mom for the amazing evening and for the bags and bags of candy sitting on my counter!  My kids have decided to turn the candy in for money…I'm going to poor and over sugared.

No comments:

Post a Comment