Tuesday, May 26, 2015

For the record...

Let it be said that I am a total spoiled brat.  Rotten to the core.  Hideously spoiled and rotten is where you would find me in the dictionary.
Why, you might ask?
Because I went to Maui for the second time this year.

Steve and I went over Memorial Day weekend…just us in all its dreaminess.

We spent three days looking at a view like this...

and eating delicious gluten free food like this.
It's almost too much fun to handle…but before I go on, I must record went on before the days of loveliness in Hawaii. 
Because the week before paradise was a bit nuts…crazy even.  I thought my brain might melt before I got everything crossed off my list before Steve and I could catch our flight.

So here is some list crossing that went on before Hawaii.

Colby was awarded his Wolf badge in scouts.
I admittedly happily stayed home crossing off lists while Steve went with Colby to pack meeting.

The official hand shake of accomplishment.
Steve's pretty peachy letting me stay home and helping Colby feel special too.

Let it be recorded in history that my dad let grandkids inside his precious Razor.
I told the kids to feel privileged on this one!  (wink wink)
 I can't remember why we were at my parents house, but I'm almost certain my mom watched my kids for something.  
Thanks Mom and Dad!


I've been meaning to post these screen shots from instagram for a while now.
Andrew and his friends are in that silly teenage stage where everything they find funny is cool and even more so, they have moxy to spare…kind of love it.  It's a crack up.


Andrew…if you let the picture be taken, just know it will be made public.  Learn this lesson now my son.   And for the record, I'm not sure pink is your best color.  

Carter had his 5th grade Craters of the Moon field trip.  I was supposed to go with him, but conflicts arose, so I missed it.  Diabetically, he did awesome and handled himself like a champ.  This was one of the only pictures he sent me from his Ipod.
 Funny boy.

I couldn't make it to Carter's field trip because I needed to be a Saylor's preschool graduation.
Too many fun things on one day I guess.
Saylor did great in front of the crowd and sang like a champ.  She announced that her favorite color was blue (new to me), her favorite thing to do was watch tv, (real nice) and her favorite foods were fruit snacks and cookies (I am the perfect mother I guess. cough cough).

My mom was kind enough to come and support Saylor on her big day.

 I adore these kid-lets.

"Why Jill," you say, "You are looking mighty tan in these pictures."
Yes, yes in fact I do.
In prep for my long weekend in Hawaii, I actually went to my first spray tan appointment.
It was…well…adventurous to say the least and might deserve it's own post.  It's a sarcastic hilarious post.  More on that subject and Hawaii tomorrow.  For now,  I'm exhausted and jet lagged and am going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment