Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Pictures


All I asked for (besides my usual flower baskets in the spring) for Mother's Day was to get a Sunday before church picture of my children.
Wish granted.

Steve luckily caught a few with me in them too.

I am super grateful to be these kids' mother.  Not sure what I did in heaven to deserve them, but I'm super lucky I have them.

My favorite part of Mother's day is the elementary school gifts brought home.
Colby make me a dry erase board that he has written notes on every morning since….pretty stinking adorable.

Carter made me a laminated book of reasons he is grateful and thankful for me.
I love him (and his teacher!)
I had to include a few examples of pictures he drew.  They are super cute and hilarious.
I will treasure them always!


 Kind of love the oven going, two burners AND the toaster all being used.  I must be super mom in this picture.

Best picture by far.
Carter, I remember this day too and it haunts me.  But I love your depiction of it and our simultaneous scream of "AH!"
You didn't scream during the actual scary event, just so you know.  You just looked up at me from under the water with big scared eyes.  Yikes.

Saylor gave me this beautiful drawing.  Love this girl.

In addition to Mother's Day, our week was full with other fun stuff...
like sleeping.
(the cute puppy cuddle just needed a picture)

Andrew competed at district for track.  He ran the 2 mile, the mile and the 800 meters.
I was happy I got to (finally) watch him run this year.  He has an amazing ability to SPRINT the last 200 yards and usually passes 2 or three runners right at the end.  He got new personal best in all three races.

We switched Carter's endocrinologist to Dr. Flynn in Boise and had an appointment on Thursday.  The staff seems to be really good task masters, and as anxious I am to have to try new things, I'm excited to pull Carter's A1C tighter.
We celebrated after his appointment at PF Changs in downtown Boise.  Carter was introduced to fancy grown up food and he loved it.  I like taking him out to eat.  He doesn't complain, is willing to try new things and is grateful for everything.  Plus he gives really good faces in pictures.

We're cleaning out and organizing. (again)
The empty spaces on these shelves are a BIG DEAL and deserved documentation.

The boys had their swim party at the theatre downtown on Saturday.
There was a movie, popcorn, treats and t-shirts.

I thought these were clever.

Legos…the toy that all FIVE of my children can enjoy at once.
(yes I'm fully aware that Grady is too young.)


 Genuine teenage smile…had to be included.

Last but not least.  Colby is turning into a bookworm.  I'm thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment