Saturday, November 21, 2015

Birthday Picture Overload

My Saylor girl turned six on Wednesday.  Not quite sure how six years when that fast, but it did.
She is growing up and I'm beyond grateful to have her little spirit in our home.
Saylor is funny, dramatic, energetic, persistent, kind, loving and a blast to have around. 
She adds just enough girliness and spice to our Dixon family. 
I adore her to the moon and back.

Her birthday started off Dixon style with a big greasy Jim Bob's donut for breakfast.
Steve got up way before the sun to bring his girl home a birthday donut.

We sang Happy Birthday and let her open her presents first thing.
(We seem to only be together as a family in the mornings these days and I wanted everyone around for Saylor's present opening. Our schedules are all crazy!)

Grandma and Grandpa Walker got Saylor a new Sophia doll and matching dress.

We got Saylor a few more dress ups too.


 
Grandma's present was her favorite and that couldn't make me happier.

 Before Kindergarten started, I took Saylor and her friend Preslee out for a greasy lunch.
They are such fun cute girls!
Steve brought home roses for his girl after work.
(She has him wrapped around her little finger so blasted tight!)

 Crazy enough we were all home for about 45 minutes in between swimming and YM's so we were able to sing to Saylor again and eat cake.

 Saylor had a little help with her candles.

 My only picture with my princess on her birthday...with a little photo bomber.

Saylor came home with a little tummy ache from school on her actual birthday (maybe the junk food from breakfast and lunch) , so Friday I brought in treats to her Kindergarten class.
Saylor was treated like birthday royalty by her wonderful teacher Mrs. Stanger.
(I love love love this woman.  She is so fantastic!)

Real birthday candles and everything.
It must be pretty great to be six!


I tried to get Saylor to pose for birthday pictures in her new dresses on her actual birthday.
She showed me many of her crazy faces...but happy ones weren't prevalent.
She is a funny girl.



I love you Saylor Kate!
Happy Happy 6th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment