Saturday, November 21, 2015

So Random

Truly...this post is random.
As is the port a potty sitting in the middle of my street.  The freakishly strong wind blew it right off the sidewalk and into the road.  It makes me neighborhood look super classy.

My parents have deer in their back yard all the time.
They are beautiful to watch.  This night, there were six of them, one being super young.
My kids are loving the zoo in the back yard.

 Dry wall is done.
It's been done since Tuesday, but nothing else has happened all week.  I'm struggling being patient. 
I really really really want my own house again.
(Its hard to be patient.)
By the time Steve and I can walk through the house everyday together it is dark and cold.
The landscaper has been working on our retaining walls and this night I was too cold to get out of the car.  Steve checked it all out though.  I took pictures while enjoying my heated seat.

 Andrew's good friend Barrett had a birthday party yesterday night.
This is a fantastic group of kids.

Today...we put up the Christmas tree.  As you can see by my face, this is not my favorite thing to do with kids around.   They love it so blasted much and having them around is not great for my OCD anxiety.

Grady "helped" the most.
Good thing he was so cute while driving me so crazy.
Be grateful for your looks Grady...they might have saved your hide today!

No comments:

Post a Comment