Monday, November 16, 2015

While Steve was gone

Steve was in Seattle for education all weekend and didn't get home yesterday until after midnight.  Poor man had to get up at six and go to work this morning.  He's a hard worker that husband of mine.
But while he was gone ( I really hate when he is gone) we kept busy.

I obviously didn't do any of this work, but our landscaper Mike worked his tail off.  We now have our curbing in.

 He also planted a few of our trees.
I'm a little worried about the ones that didn't get planted.  Its freezing and super windy today so I'm guessing the trees shown on the back of my picture are on the ground today.  Sigh.
(Yes...Andrew can be obnoxious.)

Carter kept busy with endocrinologist appointments.
He has needed more insulin for a while now so I was happy to see his doctor.  Carter was not happy about getting his blood drawn and I don't blame him.

Good news is that Carter is growing and putting on weight.  All good things to be grateful for.
We are currently working on his new insulin rates and hoping they work better.

Saylor kept busy with friends this week.
One of her favorites is Preslee Bulkley.  Her mom and I switch off taking the girls some mornings, feeding them lunch and taking them to school.  We were lucky enough to have these two in the same kindergarten class.  It works seamlessly and these two play great with one another.

Carter had the best weekend of all of us I think.  My mom gave his some pie making lessons.
(Can I say how much I love that my parents have chef hats and aprons for such occasions?!)

 Learning the art of fluting.

Finished Pumpkin Pie Perfection.
This boy is a foodie.

House update:  Dry wall started yesterday.  I would have been there this morning to check it out, but its too blasted cold outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment